SUPPLY CHAIN CASE STUDY
Review our newest case study to see how our experienced supply chain team was able to help a major company with a complex project.
Supply Chain Services.
We specialize in providing the full spectrum of supply chain services to help distributors, wholesalers, pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform their supply chains across Europe and around the globe. With every project and customer we work with, we are committed to optimizing and strengthening your supply chain.
Today’s global pharma industry often extends across a myriad of transportation routes and regulatory jurisdictions which can present a number of challenges and risks to your business including falsified medicines entering the supply chain, Annex 16 compliance and more.
IPG is fully equipped to meet these challenges and ensure you can meet all quality control and regulatory obligations. Every member of our team has years of experience and an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of quality and supply chain management.
Our Supply Chain Services
- Mapping the entire supply chain from the supplier to warehousing, transportation, and finally to the customer
- We can plan and manage multiple supply chain routes, product types and regulatory jurisdictions
- Advising your organization on the roles of all parties in relation to GDP compliance, and Falsified Medicines Directive
- Advising on packaging and transportation solutions in order to meet specific challenges (eg. cold chain supply)
- Advising on the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems to meet supply challenges