For shipping outside the United Kingdom or orders above 30 units, contact us for a custom quote: Enquire Here
Out of stock
Professor Kalimagik’s Calming Cough Suspension gently soothes away sore throats and coughs. Made from natural ingredients like honey, glycerol and lemon oil, it contains no added sugar, but every golden spoonful has a delicious sweet taste that little ones will love.
Suitable for children over one year of age, it contains no pharmacologically active ingredients; making Superkalimagik Calming Cough Suspension the safe, simple solution to the symptoms caused by upper respiratory tract infections.
- SuperKalimagiK uses natural ingredients like honey and lemon oil, meaning it tastes great with no added sugar.
- SuperkalimagiK can be taken by children as young as 1 year old through to adulthood for a broad customer appeal.
- SuperKalimagiK uses brightly coloured packaging and eye-catching design to offer strong visibility on your shelf.
- SuperKalimagiK has no active pharmaceutical ingredients so can be taken alongside tradition cold and flu medicines, making it an easy upsell.
- SuperKalimagiK holds the CE mark for GSL cough medicine.
- SuperKalimagiK retails at £2.95 a bottle
SuperKalimagiK can be ordered via EMT Healthcare or directly through us as IPG Pharma Ltd. Display packs, associated literature and marketing support are available to support product sales in store.
For more information visit www.superkalimagik.co.uk. Enquire below to find out more about stocking or distributing SuperKalimagiK worldwide.
For Distributor or Pharmacy Enquiries please submit a request below and our Commercial team will contact you.
Please fill in all fields.